4-H Members must notify the 4-H Fair Office of what they intend to sell NO LATER than 8:00 pm on the Thursday of the Fair. Livestock photos also need to be taken by this time.
4-H Project Auction:
- Any 4-H member NOT selling livestock or a project may sell a project item exhibited at the fair.
- Only those items receiving a purple, blue or red ribbon may be sold. White ribbon items may not be sold.
- 4-H members may sell only one item.
- 4-H members must be present to sell their items.
- No live animals may be sold in the project auction.
- Weight Guidelines MUST be followed.
- Perishable items such as food and garden items MUST BE replaced with fresh items for the sale.
- The project item sold must have been judged at the current years fair.
- Members must notify the 4-H fair office of what they intend to sell NO LATER than the listed intent to sale deadline. Photos must be taken by this deadline to go through the project auction.
- When you have sold your project item it no longer belongs to you. Therefore that item cannot be exhibited at any other fair; including the State Fair.