Multi-County Club Day
Virtual: March 8-22, 2021
4-H Club Day is a (virtual) event with Harvey, McPherson, and Marion County to showcase 4-H projects and demonstrate youth talents. This year, the virtual event will be hosted on Flip Grid and offer two new classes: Senior Interview and 4-H Reels (All Ages). Virtual Judging Contests will also be available.
Video Upload Opens: March 8, 2021 at 12:01 AM
Upload on Flipgrid: https://flipgrid.com/clubdays2021
Video Upload Closes: March 22, 2021 at 11:59 PM
Senior Division Interviews:https://tinyurl.com/v1j04b1b
Sr. Div. Interview Registration Deadline: March 8th, 2021 at 11:59 PM
Club Day Classes:
Class Descriptions and Rules: 2021 Club Day Classes!
4-H Demonstration Example Video: 4-H Food Fun
4-H Project Talk Example Video: Horse Project
Flip Grid Instructions:
Need help with Flip Grid? Please view the following documents for uploading your Club Day Video from a Computer or Iphone/Tablet. Our Office will email you the code the document discusses prior to March 8th. Please double check you are entering in the correct class when you upload the video.
New this Year:
- 4-H Reels: Use your Tik Tok or Instagram Reels skills to demonstrate your knowledge with 4-H Reels! Please submit a video and any supporting documents on FlipGrid that have the Tik Tok/Reel vibe to them. All 4-H Reels will be judged on knowledge of subject, appearance and the showmanship/ability of the 4-Her.
- Senior Division Interviews: The skill of promoting or presenting yourself in an interview that shows you are the best candidate for the job. Interviews will take place the evening of March 9th over Zoom. Advance registration will be required. Register Here. Registration Deadline: March 8th, 2021 at 11:59 PM. Participant Information
- Judging Contests: Judging Contests will take place March 22nd through March 31st. Areas of content include: Horticulture, Poultry, Small Engines, and Livestock.
SMALL ENGINES: https://tinyurl.com/smallenginesjc
The following documents can aid you in preparing a public presentation for your club or at club day:
- Kansas 4-H Presentation Overview
- 4-H Project Talks
- 4-H Project Talk Scoresheet
- 4-H Demonstrations
- 4-H Illustrated Talks
- 4-H Demonstration & Illustrated Talk Planning Form
- 4-H Demonstration & Illustrated Talk Scoresheet
- 4-H Public Speaking
- 4-H Public Speaking Record
- 4-H Public Speaking Scoresheet
- 4-H Presentation Brainstorming Activity
- 4-H Effective Presentation Tips
- 4-H Preparing and Using Visual Aids
- Kansas 4-H Setting Project Goals Form
Club Day 2021:https://tinyurl.com/2021ClubDayResults